CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My big girl...

We have had some major events happen around here this week! Chayse is sleeping all night!! ALL NIGHT!!! She is only waking up when she needs her paci but for a week now, ALL NIGHT!!! Mama is not sleeping though as I have been up every night for over a year between bathroom trips while pregnant to getting up to tend to a baby so this is a little odd for me!

Little Miss Chayse has learned how to pull up on things so it has made the last 3 days very interesting! While I know that this is a great developmental step, I was not ready for it. I learned of her being able to do this three days ago when I walked into our room and she was standing in her cradle! AGH!!!

So, three nights ago, I sat in the room till she fell asleep and then I went on about my way. Two nights ago, she woke up WIDE AWAKE at 3 am and was up until 6:15. I kicked her out of our room (where she has been sleeping in her cradle since she was born) shortly before 6 and put her in her crib because I was ready to go to sleep! Last night, she spent all night in her crib... for the first time ever!!!! Nathan and I are both a little sad about this... we enjoyed having her in her cradle in our room to tend to in the middle of the night. Now, we are tromping through the house, which is fine, but a little sad. Our baby girl is getting big!

I just happened to take pictures of her in her cradle this week (the night before I found her standing in there!) with no knowledge that these would be the last images I would get of her in her cradle. Chayse LOVES to sleep right up to the bumper in the corner. On this night, she had her feet kicked up and it made me laugh. This is Chayse on her first night sleeping in her crib... sleeping right up beside the bumper in a corner, as always!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I'm so jealous of the whole sleeping thing. Natalie still wakes up between 12:00 and 2:00 for a full feeding.

Renee said...

Sleep is a beautiful thing....
Landry had been sleeping through the night since she was about 3 months old. She has even started napping better since she sprouted those legs. I love the sleepy girl pics. What a beauty!