CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

What is your thought?

If she is born this month, little miss C.N. will have diamonds as her birthstone. If she comes in May, her birthstone will be an Emerald. At my first ultra sound, the due date was April 25... Duke moved me to April 22 after my first ultra sound there and she has measured April 22 for every ultra sound since. Dr. B. told me yesterday that she would have left me at April 21 based off of my conception window... hummmm, when will she actually get here? Her Uncle H, who is also an April baby, thinks that she should be born on his birthday so he only has to remember one day! Check out the survey over to the right and let us know what you think... early, late, or on time!

4 comments:

Spear Family said...

Ok Christy and Nathan, This is what the Missouri Clan thinks. We are Now certain that C N B stands for Charlamane Nadine Burgess.
(HA Ha HA) Sounds southern right! We can't wait to meet Her.
Love Anissa, Sallie, and Lesley

Full of Grace said...

My guess is baby will come sooner than later, I mean how many girls would like diamonds for their birthday :)

Anonymous said...

betsy says 4/7/08. she has a pretty strong track record. that said, she only has about 5hrs left ;-)

michele said...

They say, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend", but I am a May baby amd I love my emeralds :)