CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sick little girl...





Well, we had a first today... we went to the "sick" side at the doctor's office. Chayse has been running a fever the last few days and it has made her very cranky. At first we thought that it was just from her shots last week but as the fever and the crankiness continued, we thought that we had better call the doctor just to make sure nothing else was going on. A co-pay later, she has no ear infection, no runny noise, no bout with tummy issues... instead, they think that she is TEETHING!!!!!! I almost fell out when she told me that! I could not believe that at 10 weeks, she would be teething already but, that does explain the drool we have been seeing lately! I pray pray pray that this does not go on for too long and that my little sweetie is back to herself soon! The last reading I got for her temperature tonight was 100.4 so if you are up late reading this, please pray that it goes down and stays down! We pray Chayse starts to feel better and that Chayse starts getting some very restful sleep... her parents need it as much as she does after these last few days! Hopefully we have seen the last of miss cranky pants for a while and my sweet, happy baby girl will be back soon! Here is what Chayse looks like with a fever... no smiles from this little girl! Mommy and Daddy both hope you feel better soon pumpkin!!


3 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi, I ran across your blog from Nate Lawrenson's blog. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you sharing your story. I had a few tears as I was reading your blog. I have an April baby, just like yours almost was. :) Natalie was also a week late and was born on April 24, instead of April 17. My father died when I was 14 of a bleeding ulcer. It was nice to read your thoughts about loss and coping with loss. My dad passed away more than 15 years ago, and I promise that the sadness does get easier. Your father is most certainly holding his grandchild. I imagine him holding your little Hope.

Once again, thank you for letting me have a glimpse into your beautiful April, er, May baby!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry she is not feeling well :-(. I hope she is back to her smiling self soon! Love you!

Full of Grace said...

Sorry your sweet girl is under the weather- it does seem soon to be cutting teeth, but maybe she is an early bird! Hope she is better very soon!